This e-learning will help you gain an understanding of the GDPR and its implicationsfor businesses that process personal datas.
- General introduction and legal framework
- Legal basis to process
- Consent and automated decision-making
- Data transfer to third countries
- Rights of the data subject
- The obligation to infom, records of processing activities and data protection impact assessment
Are you considering General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance of a specific organisation? This e-Learning will help you gain an understanding of the GDPR and its implications for businesses that process personal data of employees, customers, prospective customers or other data subjects. It will also identify the steps you will need to take to become GDPR compliant, and familiarise you with the following topics:
– Legal basis to process
– Data transfer to third countries and third country controllers/processors
– The obligation to inform, records of processing activities and data protection impact assessment
– TOMs, data protection by design and by default, commissioned data processing and joint controller
Keine Bewertungen für diesen Kurs gefunden.